Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surgery Team!

This was taken Monday morning while last minute preparations were still going on. Observe the ladder still straddling the surgery table.

I put these photos on in the wrong order (maybe it's been too long since I've done it?), but I'm not going to try to redo lest I lose the post altogether. So.............here's a post-surgery patient in the ambulance ready to go home.

Here's Dr. Tom, Lisa and Karen just as they were finishing up with a hernia patient. I'll try to post some photos of the team where you can see their faces, too.


Ready for surgery. Isn't it amazing? We thank God Who provided, and his faithful servants who worked so hard to make all this possible.





2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so so so excited I can hardly stand it!! If I could transport myself anywhere in the world at this moment, I'd choose to be there! I am so happy to see the amazing results of all the effort that has gone into this project. May people be drawn to Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Its so fantastic. we have a surgery room. PTL!! Thnaks for the pictures Marj. I'll see it "soon", but I like seeing it now :)